In The Box:
- 65cm Stability Ball
- Two Isobonds
- Two 1lb Isoballs
- Two Nylon Attachments
- Bagel Stability Ring
- Double Action Pump
- Workout DVD
- Instruction Poster
- Health Guide
- Spread the ball and stability ring out on the floor, allowing most of the creases to come out.
The ball should be flat, with the hole open.If the ball feels cold or hot to the touch, allow
it to come to room temperature before inflating.
- Once the exercise ball and stability ring are at room temperature, remove their plug's.
- Before inflating, measure and mark the ball's maximum diameter on a door or wall (65cm).
You will inflate the exercise ball according to size, not pressure.
- Fill the stability ball and stability ring with air, then replace the plug's.
- Take nylon attachments and loop around stability balls side handles.
- Clip one end of each Isobond to nylon attachments to secure Isobonds to stability ball and the
other end to the Isoball.
Using Isoballs Seperatly:
Detach one Isobond from the stability ball and clip both Isoballs to the ends of the detached Isobond.
Exercising With The Isosystem:
Wear comfortable, non-restrictive clothes. Barefoot is fine if you can maintain traction -
otherwise, wear athletic shoes.
Give yourself plenty of room. Pick a location where you have lots of space around you as
To help maintain your balance as you exercise use the stability ring and focus your eyes
on a fixed point.
- While on the ball, don't bounce while also
bending, twisting or rotating your spine.
- Don't continue if you start to lose your
balance. Instead, stop and reposition yourself.
- For a more challenging workout remove the stability ring.
Caring for your Product:
- Check for sharp objects before using.
Examine the area and your clothing for items that could puncture the ball.
- Do not use your ball outdoors.
This increases the risk of puncture.
- Keep out of sun and don't expose to temperature extremes or chlorine.
- Clean your exercise ball with a soft cloth and warm, soapy water.
© Copyright Carnegie Fitness 2005. All rights reserved.